1. thermometer can also measure the humidity in addition to measuring the temperature.
2. the liquid in the thermometer, can you replace it with water?
Yes, there's a red water thermometer,What will the inner diameter of the glass tube in the
3. thermometer change?
So the scale of the thermometer is finer, the reading is not convenient, and the error is great.
4. use the nature of other substances to make a thermometer?
Yes, you can use metal,
5. can a thermometer be combined with a scale to make a multipurpose thermometer?
Yes, but because the thermometer is made of glass, it is not very convenient to carry other functions.
6. under the environment of minus 40 degrees Celsius. Can you measure the temperature with a mercury thermometer?
No, the solidification point of mercury is higher than it, and it can be solidified. This is when the alcohol thermometer is used to measure
Add: Liuxia Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang province China