DHM2 Ventilation and Humidity Meter is used to measure the humidity and temperature in the indoor and outdoor air. The Ventilation and Humidity Meter consists of two identical mercury thermometers and a ventilator. When in use, the Ventilator is activated to ventilate the ventilator And the air in the ventilation duct becomes thinner so that the outside air flows from the jacket of the thermometer bulb to the ventilation duct and the ventilator, giving the thermometer a certain velocity of air flow at the ball portion.
Use DHM2 ventilation and humidity table, the ventilation should be observed before the wet and dry table hanging, hanging wet and dry ventilation table place, should ensure that the instrument around the ball from the temperature of at least 0.5 meters from the ball, which is to avoid obstacles The heat radiation itself affects the thermometer measurements, the operator should be away from at least 0.5 meters, and then close to reading: Ventilation wet and dry form must be suspended after a certain period of time (at least 15 minutes in summer, the winter at least It takes 30 minutes) before we can start the observation.
- The Working Principle Of Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- The Principle And Application Of Zirconia Oxyge...
- Domestic Instrumentation Industry Will Occur Ne...
- Smart Temperature Sensor Trends
- A Brief Description Of Several Gas Detection Se...
- Using Sensor Technology To Create Smart Clothing
- Six Factors Affecting The Use Of Glass Thermome...
- Two Glass Thermometers Repair Process
- Precision Thermometer Breakpoint Phenomenon App...
- Bimetallic Thermometer How To Ensure Food Safety?
- Arab Health Exhibition
- Expomed Eurasia Turkey Istanbul
- Thermometer Measurement Methods
- Thermometer Features
- Thermometer Purpose
- Infrared Thermometer
- The Basic Theory Of Infrared Thermometer
- Infrared Thermometer Development
- A Thermometer Can Pollute 360 Thousand Tons Of ...