It is no exaggeration to say that sphygmomanometer should be a basic medical device that most families will always have, especially those with elderly people. For the sake of their elders'health, many people will have sphygmomanometers at home to ensure their elders' health. If there is a high blood pressure, they should seek medical treatment, take medicine or treat it in time, so as to avoid other mental and psychological problems caused by high blood pressure. Tube disease.
At present, more common sphygmomanometers are divided into two categories, mercury and electronic. From the accuracy of blood pressure measurement, the traditional mercury hydraulic sphygmomanometer is not easily disturbed by other external factors, and its accuracy is the highest, followed by electronic sphygmomanometer. Electronic sphygmomanometer is divided into upper arm and wrist operation modes. Electronic sphygmomanometer is susceptible to the influence of insufficient batteries, which may be affected by insufficient batteries The deviation of measurement data occurs.
In terms of convenience, wrist electronic sphygmomanometer is the most convenient, followed by upper arm electronic sphygmomanometer, mercury sphygmomanometer is the most troublesome to use. Therefore, many people choose to buy a wrist electronic sphygmomanometer directly, but feedback that the sphygmomanometer measurement is inaccurate.
Data show that, regardless of mercury sphygmomanometer or electronic sphygmomanometer, excluding the impact of insufficient battery power, the accuracy of blood pressure measurement data is equivalent. So why is it that wrist sphygmomanometers are frequently outburst with inaccurate measurements? It is mainly related to the method used and the posture used.
Before using the wrist sphygmomanometer, we should pay attention to keeping the body in a relatively quiet environment, especially not too loud voice, which will affect the heart rate and blood pressure.
1. Remove all the clothes on the wrist so that the sphygmomanometer can directly touch the wrist skin without any obstruction.
2. Wrist sphygmomanometer should be worn at about 1-1.5CM below the palm, that is to say, the sphygmomanometer should be worn at a distance of 1-1.5CM from the wrist to avoid the position of the wrist and ulna, so as to avoid inaccurate measurement.
3. When wearing, the wristband of the sphygmomanometer should be closely attached to the arm, and the gap should not be left as far as possible, so as not to cause the wristband not tightened and cause the movement of the sphygmomanometer, leading to inaccurate measurement.
4. When wearing, the arm and palm should be straightened, palm facing upward to wear, to ensure that the sphygmomanometer screen is upward, some wrist sphygmomanometers with positioning markers, pay attention to the corresponding fit between the positioning markers and the wrist.
5. Most importantly, when measuring blood pressure, raise the wrist of the sphygmomanometer to the level of the heart, not higher or lower than the heart. Studies have shown that if the wrist sphygmomanometer deviates 10 CM from the heart position, it may cause 8 mmHg blood pressure deviation. After lifting the wrist to the corresponding position, press the start key to measure.
6. When measuring blood pressure, whether sitting or standing, pay attention to keeping the back straight. When measuring, it is better not to change the body posture, nor to have obvious movements, in order to avoid affecting blood pressure measurement.
Similarly, electronic sphygmomanometer, the biggest difference between the upper arm and the wrist is that they use different ways. The upper arm electronic sphygmomanometer is tied to the arm, fixed position, not easy to move, while the wrist will be affected by the movement of the hand and body, as well as the position of the back hand of the binding sphygmomanometer, resulting in measurement deviation. Therefore, the next time we encounter the use of wrist blood pressure timing. Find out the inaccuracy of measurement data, pay attention to adjusting their attitude, again. Next, we recommend several wrist sphygmomanometers to you.
- The Working Principle Of Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- The Principle And Application Of Zirconia Oxyge...
- Domestic Instrumentation Industry Will Occur Ne...
- Smart Temperature Sensor Trends
- A Brief Description Of Several Gas Detection Se...
- Using Sensor Technology To Create Smart Clothing
- Six Factors Affecting The Use Of Glass Thermome...
- Two Glass Thermometers Repair Process
- Precision Thermometer Breakpoint Phenomenon App...
- DHM2 Ventilation Wet And Dry Table Operating Po...
- How To Choose PH Meter | Acidity Meter | Acidit...
- How To Maintain Acidimeter