The electronic thermometer adopts high-precision sensor and microcomputer technology. The electronic thermometer can measure the temperature of human body quickly, accurately and conveniently. The electronic thermometer shell is used to import non-toxic plastics in Japan, and the electronic thermometer is easy to break down, the mercury pollution environment and the difficult to read by the traditional mercury thermometer.
Specifications of an electronic thermometer
Measurement range of electronic thermometer: +32.0 ~ +42.0 C
Electronic thermometer resolution: 0.1 degrees centigrade
The measurement accuracy of the electronic thermometer: + 0.1 C
Electronic thermometer weight: about 10 grams
Temperature measurement time of an electronic thermometer: about one minute
Display mode: LCD LCD display
The use of electronic thermometer:
1. Use cotton stick or toilet paper to wipe and sterilize the temperature and temperature rod of the electronic thermometer. In order to avoid the damage of the electronic thermometer, do not contact the thermometer and other parts outside the thermometer with alcohol or other solution.
2, according to the electronic thermometer ON/OFF button, open the electronic thermometer power, electronic thermometer display display "" about 2 seconds, and then show that the last electronic thermometer measured temperature about 2 seconds after the display of L C, which is centigrade, indicating that the electronic thermometer can measure temperature.
3, measuring the axillary temperature: before the temperature measurement of the electronic thermometer, the arm is naturally drooping, the armpit is closed for 1 minutes, and the axillary temperature is stable; the temperature head of the thermometer is placed in the center of the axillary and clamped for about 1 minutes, and the sign of the electronic thermometer screen is stopped flashing, that means the axillary temperature of the electronic thermometer has been measured.
4, test the oral temperature: the electronic thermometer closed about 1 minutes before the measurement of the lips, the temperature of the oral cavity is stable, the thermometer's warm head is placed under the inner tongue of the tongue, after the tongue is connected, the lips are closed for about 1 minutes, and the sign of the electronic thermometer screen is stopped flashing, that means the oral temperature of the electronic thermometer has been measured. Complete.
5. If the temperature is >37.5 C, the short alarm of the electronic thermometer is heard: Bi-Bi-Bi-Bi (once every 0.125 seconds), indicating that the electronic thermometer is completed and the warning has been feverish.
If the temperature is less than 37.5, the sound of the electronic temperature is heard slowly: Bi Bi Bi Bi (ringing every 0.5 seconds), indicating that the electronic thermometer is completed and the body temperature is normal.
Add: Liuxia Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang province China
- The Working Principle Of Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- The Principle And Application Of Zirconia Oxyge...
- Domestic Instrumentation Industry Will Occur Ne...
- Smart Temperature Sensor Trends
- A Brief Description Of Several Gas Detection Se...
- Using Sensor Technology To Create Smart Clothing
- Six Factors Affecting The Use Of Glass Thermome...
- Two Glass Thermometers Repair Process
- Precision Thermometer Breakpoint Phenomenon App...
- DHM2 Ventilation Wet And Dry Table Operating Po...
- The Scientific And Technological Development Of...
- Infrared Electronic Thermometer Use Method And ...
- Ear Temperature Gun Stable And Accurate
- Actively Improve The Function Of Expanding The ...
- Principle Of Implementation Of Blood Pressure M...
- What Kind Of Thermometer Is Used For Baby Fever?
- Why Should The Electronic Thermometer Add 0.5 C...
- The Advantages Of An Electronic Thermometer
- What Are The Measurement Methods Of Blood Gluco...
- The Use Method And Cautions Of Mercury Thermometer