A waterproof thermometer is a thermometer that measures the temperature inside air, liquid, fruit, and food.
CYBT-6 waterproof thermometer
First, the product features:
1. The core adopts 16-bit single-chip microcomputer and cooperates with imported PT1000 temperature sensor. After digital temperature correction, it achieves high measurement accuracy.
2, using stainless steel probe type packaging, after special processing, the reaction speed is fast and easy to use.
3, the whole machine is waterproof design, suitable for use in humid environments.
4, low power consumption, long life, can automatically shut down.
5, due to the use of single-chip, users have special requirements, can be customized
Second, technical parameters:
Temperature range: -60 ° C ~ +200 ° C (expandable to: -100 ° C ∽ +300 ° C) Resolution: 0.1 ° C
Accuracy: ±0.1 °C
Power: DC3V 1 button battery
Machine size: 150mm (long)
Probe length: 100mm (long)
LCD display size: 25mm (length) × 10mm (width)
- The Working Principle Of Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- The Principle And Application Of Zirconia Oxyge...
- Domestic Instrumentation Industry Will Occur Ne...
- Smart Temperature Sensor Trends
- A Brief Description Of Several Gas Detection Se...
- Using Sensor Technology To Create Smart Clothing
- Six Factors Affecting The Use Of Glass Thermome...
- Two Glass Thermometers Repair Process
- Precision Thermometer Breakpoint Phenomenon App...
- DHM2 Ventilation Wet And Dry Table Operating Po...
- Principle Of Choosing And Purchasing Blood Gluc...
- Error Of Blood Glucose Meter