What is the appearance of a qualified arcuate surface thermometer?
1. the measuring end of the thermocouple should be welded firmly and in the center position, the offset is not more than 5mm, the surface is smooth, no hole, burr. If there is serious corrosion, the fragile or serious wear of the electrode will not be examined.
The polarity of the connecting part of the 2. thermometer circuit should be correct and the contact should be good; the mechanical connection part should be firm and reliable; the active part should be rotated.
The 3. indicator dial line should be clear, it should be marked with the manufacturer's name (or standard), thermometer models and the level of accuracy of the IPTS-68 a number (c), thermometer number and date of production.
Add: Liuxia Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang province China
- The Working Principle Of Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- The Principle And Application Of Zirconia Oxyge...
- Domestic Instrumentation Industry Will Occur Ne...
- Smart Temperature Sensor Trends
- A Brief Description Of Several Gas Detection Se...
- Using Sensor Technology To Create Smart Clothing
- Six Factors Affecting The Use Of Glass Thermome...
- Two Glass Thermometers Repair Process
- Precision Thermometer Breakpoint Phenomenon App...
- DHM2 Ventilation Wet And Dry Table Operating Po...
- What Conditions Should A Qualified Bow Surface ...
- Introduction Of The Method Of Using A Laborator...
- The Use Of Human Thermometer
- The Use Of A Liquid Thermometer
- The Correct Use Of Mercury Thermometer
- The Instrument Parameters And Scope Of Applicat...
- Infrared Thermometer Features
- Classification Of Infrared Thermometer
- Infrared Electronic Thermometer Use Method
- Electronic products of thermometer