Electronic thermometers generally have a beep sound after the measurement is finished. If the thermometer is taken out, the temperature will be low, so add about 0.5. If the measurement is finished after the buzzer is not taken out for another 2 to 5 minutes, then the temperature displayed at this time is similar to the body temperature, and it is not necessary to add it.
Because the thermometer temperature rises slowly, and the thermometer is based on how many seconds after the temperature is constant, the buzzer measurement ends, and the temperature will rise if the thermometer is not taken out.
The electronic thermometer uses the temperature sensor to output an electrical signal, directly outputs a digital signal or converts the current signal (analog signal) into a digital signal that can be recognized by an integrated circuit, and then passes through a display (such as a liquid crystal, a digital tube, an LED matrix, etc.). The temperature in digital form is displayed, and the highest value of the measured temperature can be recorded and read.
The core component of an electronic thermometer is the NTC temperature sensor that senses temperature. The resolution of the sensor is up to ±0.01 °C, the accuracy is up to ±0.02 °C, the reaction speed is 2.8 seconds, and the annual resistance drift is ≤0.1% (equivalent to less than 0.025 °C）.
Hangzhou Health Shining Electronics Technology Co., Ltd is high-tech manufacturer dedicated to the research, development, manufacture and market of digital thermometer, infrared thermometers and blood pressure monitors series of health products.
Add: Liuxia Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang province China
- The Working Principle Of Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- The Principle And Application Of Zirconia Oxyge...
- Domestic Instrumentation Industry Will Occur Ne...
- Smart Temperature Sensor Trends
- A Brief Description Of Several Gas Detection Se...
- Using Sensor Technology To Create Smart Clothing
- Six Factors Affecting The Use Of Glass Thermome...
- Two Glass Thermometers Repair Process
- Precision Thermometer Breakpoint Phenomenon App...
- DHM2 Ventilation Wet And Dry Table Operating Po...
- The Advantages Of An Electronic Thermometer
- What Are The Measurement Methods Of Blood Gluco...
- The Use Method And Cautions Of Mercury Thermometer