1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Turn the meter on by pressing the ON/OFF button.
3. Immerse it in the solution to be tested without exceeding the maximum immersing level.
4. Stir gently and wait minitues for the reading to stabilize.
5. Press the "Hold" button to lock the reading then you can take it out of the solution.
6. After use, rinse the electrode with distilled water to minimize contamination and replace the protective cap.
This pH meter features the large backlit LCD display.
When you turn on the pH meter,the blue backlight is lighting and it'll automatically turn off the LCD backlight to save power after four minutes.
It's very effortless to read the number even in the sun.
The agile glass probe is made of speacial glass material, it's very sensitive to test any solution and also very fragile, so please be careful that don't touch the hard objects while in use.
The meter is supplied with Battery Error Preventing System which avoids any erroneous reading due to low battery level,by switching the meter off.
You may need to replace the batteris if you find that the display is always flashing.